Sunday, 24 May 2015
This Week's Happiness List
The past week has been a mixed bag for me. I had a wonderfully busy weekend and then I travelled to James' on Monday to spend the week at his revising whilst he was at work. My exams begin on Tuesday, so I am spending my days in the library, so thought a change of scenery would help! I arrived back in Liverpool on Thursday to glorious sunshine, ready to tackle my exams and finish off my degree!
1. On Saturday I hosted an end of year awards tea party at my house for my Jazz dance team. Everyone brought along some foodie bits, we toasted to our success (national champions!) with some bucks fizz and our wonderful coach Freya dished out some awards. I thoroughly enjoyed the little party, and am going to miss all of the team a lot.
2. Finally getting round to visiting the moon and pea. I mentioned in my May wish list how much I wanted to visit the little bistro, and Emma and I finally got round to it on Sunday. The whole evening was wonderful, and it was especially nice to spend a little time with Emma as we have both been so busy with studying we needed some catch up time.
3. Booking a trip to Morocco! Emma and I are heading to Marrakech in July, and I am beyond excited. We have already started planning our itinerary for the trip. I cannot wait to soak up the culture and try some proper authentic Moroccan food, and hopefully return with a slight tan for graduation.
4. Trying out some new recipes with James. We cooked an inspiralized recipe one night of chilli tomato courgetti and turkey meatballs which turned out to be delicious! I spent a well earned revision break making some treats for James and I, carrot cake energy bites and healthy chocolate truffles.
5. Big Hero 6. We finally got round to watching the latest Disney film, and it was a really heart warming and comical story.