Saturday 7 March 2015

This Weeks Happiness List


Spring has finally sprung!

With March has come sunny and longer days. Although the wind has still been blowing furiously in Liverpool, the days are getting longer, and my walks home in the evening are now made a little brighter. Bring on the Summer!


1. Sipping on some cocktails on Monday evening with my best friend, Emma! We have spent our university careers practically joined at the hip, and I just cannot imagine how strange it will be next year not living together, so it was lovely to have an evening of gossiping and drinking to begin my week. 

2. Reading this article from Buzz Feed about why Liverpool is such a wonderful place to be. It made me really appreciate how much I love being at University here! This article from Independent Liverpool about what to do this March has also been a favourite this week. 

3. Having a catch up over a hot drink at Oomoo's with Emma and Ellen. Oomoo's is a lovely little independent and there masala chai tea is delightful. Ellen was also particularly impressed with the latte art she was served!

4. Visiting Warner Brothers Studio yesterday with James. As I mentioned in last weeks post, we have been meaning to go since it opened way back when. We finally got round to going, and we were not disappointed. I now want to read all of the books back to back and watch all the films over and over again!

5. Reading The Rosie Project on the train to James'. I managed to get through over half the book in my 4 hour journey, so am hoping to finish it on the train ride back on Monday.

Have a lovely weekend!
Rosie
x


15 comments :

  1. Aw lots of happiness! I love these kinds of posts. I really liked The Rosie Project, it is a good read. I've never actually been to Liverpool! Been to Manchester a billion times so I need to head over at some point soon! x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do come to Liverpool, it has so much to offer and so many great places to visit! I don't want to leave come June :(
      Rosie
      x

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you had a lovely week! a week with lots of time spent with friends is always a great one I think :) I would love to read the Rosie Project too, I hear it's very good! x

    Sinead | Dreaming Again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed Sinead. Friends are the greatest gift!
      Rosie
      x

      Delete
  3. I'm reading the "Rosie Effect" right now, which is "Project" sequel! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I am going to have to go and find a copy of this to read!
      Rosie
      x

      Delete
  4. Love this style of post. So cute! Aw it's so nice you got to spend time with your best friend :)

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com / creative + lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love writing them too, always lifts my mood!
      Rosie
      x

      Delete
  5. I've never been to Liverpool, but I keep hearing so many great things about it. I really should book a weekend trip there soon x

    wineandolives.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should Chiara, it is a wonderful place with so much to offer!
      Rosie
      x

      Delete
  6. Hahaha buzzfeed is brilliant - I read it if I'm hungover on a Sunday!

    If you'd like a bit of a laugh have a look at my post on the 16 things all bloggers do - hint, banana bread is involved! x
    The perks of being a hipster- 16 things all bloggers know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Freaking love Buzzfeed. I can lose entire days to it if I'm not careful haha! :)

    Sooo excited you finally got to go to the Studios :D aren't they amazing?! I want to go back all over again. Would be awesome to see it covered in snow at Christmas :) xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a nice idea for a post, the combination of sun/longer days definitely brings a feeling of happiness :)

    xx danielle shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete