Saturday 4 January 2014

Banishing the January blues!

After the frivolities and festivities of the Christmas period, January can be a little depressing. It's cold, it gets dark super early and many of us students have the impending doom of exams. 

Now there are many things which can lift those spirits, and grabbing a bargain in the winter sales definitely should be one. 

I'll begin with my New Years outfit, so technically it wasn't a January buy, but hey ho!

This beautiful Great Gatsby style top was a steal from New look at £12. I got it in lighter version, however Online it is only available in black.


I teamed it with these jazzy purple disco pants, £5, courtesy of Primark, similar here. The outfit can be made a little warmer with the help of a little faux fur, I got this shawl from ebay at a brilliant price.




I slipped on some nude dune wedges and we partied all night. Molly is wearing a black dress from H&M

My second party piece was another New Look bargain. A print jumpsuit with a wonderful low slung back, perfect for a night out in the upcoming cold season of partying. Unfortunately they don't have it Online, however pop in store as you never know!


New Look Jumpsuit, £16.


Finally a more casual look, perfect for the chilly days we all know and love (or hate!). 


Jumper from H&M, skirt from ASOS (similar here), and boots from H&M . Team with some cosy, comfy, thick black tights and a felt hat.

I hope you all have fun in the January sales, grab a bargain and banish those January blues!

Rosie
x

No comments :

Post a Comment