Monday 15 December 2014

Happiness Project- 5 Happy Things


The festive period is well and truly here. It really is beginning to look a LOT like Christmas. I am actually writing this post, surrounded by wrapping paper and listening to my Xmas 2014 playlist on spotify.

With that in mind, the majority of my list comprises of Christmas based happiness, so if you are a bit of a grinch, please don't complain! 'Tis the season to be jolly after all!



1. Going out with Jess and Emily for some drinks at Walkabout before they headed back home for Christmas. The Perth Spritz is surprisingly good!

2. Popping round to Beechbank Road to spend a Friday evening with my friends watching the Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, mainly for the benefit of Becky who had never seen it before! Needless to say, she loved it.

3. Having a proper festive evening with Emma, baking mince pies, drinking mulled wine and watching one of my favourite Christmas films, The Polar Express (which is 10 years old, would you believe it?!)

4. Wrapping presents! I have spent a fair amount of time this week wrapping presents and I must admit I am pretty gutted I have none left to wrap until I get home and get my hands on the ones I had sent there!

5. Receiving some snaps from my Mum of home all decorated for Christmas. The tree is decorated in its usual hotchpotch manner, and the stockings are hung up on the fire place, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I cannot wait to go home and feel properly festive, surrounded by my family and friends to celebrate another wonderful year. 

Keep Smiling!

Rosie
x

No comments :

Post a Comment