Saturday, 28 February 2015
This Weeks Happiness List
Now its time to come clean. I have been badly neglecting my blog recently.
What with being bogged down with final year assignments and examinations, filling in applications for graduate jobs and zooming all over the country to visit my loved ones, I haven't done a happiness list in FOREVER.
However, I have recently finished reading 'The Happiness Project' by Gretchen Rubin, the very book which prompted me to begin my own little happiness project. I want to follow in her, and many a blogger before me, footsteps and recap on the little things which have made me happy each week.
Without further ado, here are five things which made me happy this past week!
1. The relief of knowing I no longer have to stress over job applications. I have been offered a place on the Vodafone Discover graduate scheme, and will start my first proper full-time job in September! Although I found this out last week, receiving my contract cemented it for me, and now I just cannot wait to get shopping for my work wardrobe!
2. The mini head massage the hair dresser gives you whilst washing your hair. BLISS.
3. Sunshine. The sun has made a few appearances this week, and I have seen a drastic drop in the amount of time I spend with numb fingers and toes. Hallelujah, spring is on the way.
4. Discovering new blogs. I have been procrastinating badly this week, and this has led to me discovering an array of new bloggers whom I love! My favourite posts of the week (to name a few) have been- Unicorn by Life is Worth The Fight, Moon & Pea by Pull Yourself Together and Turning 21 by Auburn Antics.
5. Finally getting round to booking tickets to visit Warner Brothers Studio Tour. James and I have been meaning to go for ages, and now finally the day has come. Next Friday all my Harry Potter fantasies will come true!